Take Advantage of Productivity and Collaboration Tools Hosted in the Cloud
Sign-up Today and Save XX%
3. Benefits of Cloud-Based Services
• Scale quickly
• Collaborate anywhere
• Apps are always up to date
• Simplifies procurement
• Pay as you go
4. SIMPLIFYING MANAGEMENT IN A COMPLEX REMOTE WORKING WORLD
The shift to remote working creates new complexity for IT administrators.
Procuring and managing licenses for a dispersed remote workforce becomes even more challenging with the move to the cloud. IT needs to balance the number of software licenses purchased with those actually consumed or used—buy too many and you’re paying for services you’re not using, but buy too few or the wrong tier and you risk impacting business operations.
Deploying, managing and supporting remote users can also become more difficult and stretch IT resources accustomed to a traditional on-premises environment.
5. WORK BETTER TOGETHER WITH MICROSOFT 365 FROM CSP Networks
CSP Networks combines best-in-class, Microsoft cloud-based productivity apps and intelligent cloud services to transform the way you work. With subscription plan options to meet a variety of business needs, you can determine the functionality that meets your unique requirements, all to get the peace of mind
that comes with a solution backed by CSP Networks migration and support. And because users can access direct support from CSP Networks, IT is freed to focus on strategic activities that support business growth.
Key Features of Microsoft 365
• Cloud-based productivity and collaboration solution
• Instantly scalable subscription in one affordable package
• Expert support from licensing through setup and support
• Support provided to end users for optimal experience
6. THE BENEFITS OF MICROSOFT 365
Microsoft’s integrated platforms mean your teams can collaborate and stay in sync, whenever and wherever they are.
Whether your people use Microsoft 365 across their laptop, PC, phone or tablet, each user can access Microsoft 365 on up to five different devices.
Microsoft 365 is always connected to the cloud, so you can be safe in the knowledge you’re always using the latest version.
With Microsoft’s cloud-based email platform, you can ensure your people always have access to their emails on whatever device they choose.
Help protect your data and manage users through Microsoft 365’s dedicated administration portal.
Free Up Resources
Benefit from CSP Networks’ flexible billing options, Microsoft Licensing Specialists, comprehensive onboarding process and 24×7 dedicated technical support engineers.
7. FLEXIBILITY TO BUY THE WAY YOUR BUSINESS WORKS
By getting Microsoft 365 through CSP Networks, you have the option to pay annually or monthly so you have the flexibility to meet your license needs, even as they change. We only bill what is available on your account, and we provide you with complete billing visibility.
CSP Networks also offers a wide range of billing options, a comprehensive portfolio of plans and even sector- specific offers for commercial, government, academic and nonprofit organizations.
8. CSP NETWORKS TECHNOLOGIES CLOUD CONCIERGE SERVICE
Microsoft 365 from Dell features activation, onboarding and email migration services, plus 24×7 administrator and end-user support delivered by a team dedicated to Microsoft 365. It’s a world-class cloud experience for a low fee that allows you to spend your time managing your business instead of managing your technology.
9. ADD VALUE TO YOUR MICROSOFT 365 SUBSCRIPTION
Whether you have existing Microsoft licenses or you are looking to gain the productivity and operational benefits of moving to the cloud, CSP Networks can help you realize the advantages of a single team to help manage and support your Microsoft 365.
For organizations with an existing Microsoft 365 subscription, CSP Networks can assist you with adding subscriptions on your current Microsoft Cloud Account with no data migration required.
10. IS MICROSOFT 365 FROM CSP NETWORKS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Still wondering if Microsoft 365 from CSP Networks is right for you?
• Are you an existing Microsoft 365 customer?
• Do you currently subscribe to any Microsoft applications, email, collaboration or a combination of these services?
• Do you want a single point of contact when you have issues with Microsoft products or licenses?
• Have you considered migrating your existing licenses to the cloud? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you can benefit from Microsoft 365 from Dell.